Managed IT Services Connecticut
As of March 2019, Connecticut has no less than 338,082 businesses. In June 2019, Connecticut was reported as home to 14 Fortune 500 companies, making the state a hotbed of business activities. And while it may be known as the ‘Nutmeg State,’ Connecticut also has a significant technology and energy industry.
All good businesses run on technology. And, in order to capitalize on all possible successes, you should be working with a company like Tie National. The team here at Tie National is not only vastly experienced in what we do, but we are also passionate. Our passion and experience are both key drivers when it comes to delivering quality results.
It isn’t just technology-based businesses that can benefit from managed IT services though. Tie National has a wide range of experience that will see your business thriving.
Connecticut Managed IT Services
The team at Tie National are experts in being able to increase your business communications, efficiency, and technology with our knowledge and attention to detail. Some of our largest clients include DHL and Comcast. Tie National can discuss the unique needs of your business. Our team of experienced technicians can create an ideal range of services that will help your business run more smoothly.
Tie National has a single mission when it comes to your business: to bring you an unbeatable managed IT service. No matter how big or how small the business – we can help you meet your goals.
Connecticut Small Business IT Support
When small businesses are looking to grow, there is one obvious choice to make that happen. When you work with a company like Tie National, you will be enhancing your IT capabilities and putting your best foot forward. While we are specialists in large company IT solutions, we deliver the same high-quality, extensive services to small business too.
Most popular services:
- Project Management – the icing on the cake. Project Management will bring most of our services together. We can evaluate and implement a range of services that are ideal for your business.
- Phone Systems – The creation of the most effective communications system within your business starts here.
- Computer Systems – the hardware you need, POS equipment, tablets, and an installation service.
- Disaster Recovery – Support when you really need it. Recovering your data if a technical disaster happens. This includes battery backups, 4G backup internet, emergency call routing, and online data backup. An invaluable service.
- Data Networking – You need to have the right protection for your computers, hardware, data and more. This service includes anti-virus, routers, TSP help desk service, and data services.
- Audio/Visual – a range of professional IT music solutions. These services include background music, speakers and amplifiers, menu boards, digital signage and sound masking.
- Surveillance Systems – Surveillance is an essential service, and this can include audio and video surveillance and on-premises systems. Both of which are accessible from a mobile phone.
Schedule Your Next IT Service
If you are ready to take your business to a new level, then call today to talk about how our phenomenal Connecticut managed IT services can help you. 630-301-7444