IT makes the business world go round. Your business technology needs to stay updated and move with the times. That’s why it’s so important to get to know the ins and outs of IT services, both national and enterprise.
If you’re curious about the use and benefits of national and/or enterprise IT services for business, now’s your chance to delve deep into the details. Below, the experts at Tie National have written out the ultimate guide to these two IT service types, and how they can assist your day to day operations.
So, without further ado, let’s get started with the most common questions clients present to us.
What is the Difference Between National IT and Enterprise IT?
Essentially, they are the same! They’re both IT services that can take your business to the next level, and ensure that you’ve got plenty of technological resources under your belt. They’re both a form of IT services that make sure your company has everything it needs to keep the wheels turning on a daily basis – they’re customized to suit you, and what you and your business would need from the world of IT.
National IT and Enterprise IT: The Basics
Before we delve into the details of what National IT and Enterprise IT can do for a business, let’s quickly establish the basics.
National IT is for wide rollouts; this solution ensures your business keeps up with technology on a national scale. This is a plan that’s put in place for more than one location, helping you to expand with bigger and better results. This is how this service overlaps with Enterprise IT.
In short, Enterprise IT is made for an enterprise – it’s IT on a wider scale, with more resources and reliability, and this service is built to be compatible in all forms. Enterprise IT works on a national scale because it’s an IT service that assumes an enterprise role.
Initial Technology Consultation
Once you’ve established that you’re in need of a better form of IT support for your company, it’s time to prepare for an initial consultation. Here at Tie National, our technology consultations are completely free, to ensure we get a real impression of your current technological needs while ensuring you’re never put out from a day of work.
From your initial technology consultation, we’ll be able to assess your IT needs, using our National and Enterprise IT framework. We will be able to develop a scope of work for the future that matches your own unique goals.
What are Enterprise IT Services?
These services are comprehensive, and they consist of information security, national technician dispatching, voice/data technology roll-outs, deployments, consolidations and managed IT services. Enterprise IT services are there to ensure you have a national, enterprise-sized and capable network infrastructure.
What Type of National IT Support is Available?
At Tie National, we work hard to ensure that your business is in capable hands. Because of this, we have a variety of solutions at our disposal to help keep things running smoothly in your day-to-day operations. Our National IT Support system includes:
- Infrastructure Standardizations – We start with your infrastructure. With a free technology consultation, we can assess your IT needs, and then develop a scope of work that can be used to standardize all location infrastructure installations.
- Network Installation Services – We’re here to install your network, and get it up and running. Here at Tie National, we are able to get you connected with network installation services, and then continue to monitor your network with our complete managed service model. These services feature unlimited remote support; we’re always able to provide the professionals you need for essential and unlimited IT solutions.
- Nationwide Dispatching – We make a case of nationwide dispatching. From structured cabling to network infrastructure, our technicians are available nationwide. These IT experts will be able to perform any and all onsite installation services you need before you even open your doors for business! They’re also perfectly able to provide the right and necessary IT support maintenance you need after you are up and running.
Are Custom Enterprise IT Solutions Available?
Absolutely! We take a look at what the technological infrastructure of your company needs most right now, and we use this information to come up with a plan for your business’ future. When it comes to enterprise IT solutions, it’s all about you.
How Can National Managed IT Benefit Your Company?
There are many reasons why your company will thrive after signing on with a Managed IT provider. Tie National has everything you need to take your business to the next level. Our customizable solutions include:
- Information security – As a business, your data is the most important asset you have. Nationally Managed IT can help to keep your data networking secure, with on-demand and always compatible IT systems to rely on.
- National Technician Dispatching – Our technicians are available nationwide, so they’ll always be in reach if you require their services. You won’t have to wait around and potentially lose business due to IT concerns.
- Voice and Data Technology Roll-Outs – Need new technology? National IT ensures your new equipment is rolled out when you need it, to liberate your security concerns.
- Deployments – Any technological upgrades that are needed will be handled in a matter of days, rather than weeks or months.
- Consolidations – National IT consolidates your technology, ensuring you’re never paying too much from using multiple vendors, and you’re never disconnected.
- Managed IT Services – All in all, a national IT service is a managed IT service, and that’s what a modern business needs. National IT offers 24/7 technical support.
Find a National IT Company Today!
Tie National is an IT company that works on a global scale. We want to be sure that you have everything you need to keep the wheels of business turning, and in the purest, most effective form via your IT.
Managed IT services ensure we’re always in touch, and able to keep an eye on your IT infrastructure. There’s nothing worse than outsourcing your IT, only to find the phone line busy every time you need to get in touch! We here to ensure you never fall into this trap; we have nationwide technicians that work to suit you, and we have plenty of experience in running necessary and regular IT maintenance whenever it’s needed.
So, Do You Need Enterprise IT Services?
If you do, we’re here for you! Be sure to call us at 630-301-7444. We’re nationwide, we know our stuff, and we would love to help you maximize your business’s efficiency!