Finding the Best Small Business IT Support
Technology has become a critical part of our daily lives. If you are a small business owner or manager, it is crucial to not only understand the basic technology trends but to stay on top of the latest technological advances to keep your business up-to-date and ahead of competition. Therefore, all small business owners should consider managed IT services for support and solutions for their company.
Small Business IT Support Companies and Services
Savvy owners and managers understand that it is important to utilize small business IT support companies for your IT services to keep your business running effortlessly. Working with dedicated small business and franchise account teams that can help you manage all the complicated details of hardware purchases, onsite installations, and IT support maintenance is crucial for success going into 2019. Here are some “must have” state of the art options available with small business IT support services:
- Telephone Systems – Your business needs a phone system to handle the complex needs of your company. From an auto-attendant to route calls to the right person and a voicemail system that has remote message retrieval, to multiple lines with on-hold music and conference call capabilities, these technology-filled systems do it all. Choose from Hosted VoIP, digital, or Cloud-based phone systems that can enhance the office communications in your company.
- Cloud Video Surveillance – Video surveillance adds an extra layer of security for your business and helps you keep an eye on what is going on when you are not there. It helps protect your assets, ensures client satisfaction, and lets you evaluate your staff’s performance by viewing cameras remotely, exporting video clips, and even recording sound and zooming in via high-resolution IP cameras.
- Uninterruptible Power Source – It is recommended that each computer workstation have an uninterruptible power source. This is important to have emergency power back up when your main power source fails. This allows you to properly shut down equipment and guards against data loss and wear and tear on your computers due to power surges.
- Business Network Solutions – A functional and efficient system that networks your computers, printers, routers, switches, wireless access points (WAP), and fax machines together so that it communicates between all devices is the key to success.
- Digital Signage – This modern technology allows you to promote informative communication throughout your company via digital service menu boards for customers as well as employees. Perfect for waiting room check-ins, employee break rooms, and more.
- Sound Masking – If your business deals with sensitive information, such as that in a medical facility, sound masking enhances speech privacy and reduces noise distractions to help achieve HIPAA compliance and increased customer and employee satisfaction.
Choosing a Small Business IT Support Company
With so many companies to choose from, how do you decide which one to use for your IT services? It’s simple – choose a company that specializes in all the services you need. Additionally, those who are a franchise or have locations in several states should choose a company that works nationwide. Most importantly, you should choose a company that has years of experience and is dedicated to helping your business succeed.
The Best Small Business IT Support Option
Up and coming, Tie National has over 15 years of experience and specializes in small business IT support and enterprise IT services. Whether your small business is a franchise, retail location, medical office or other company, Tie National is here to offer the IT support your business needs. In addition to Miami IT support, we provide IT services across the nation. Call today and get a free consultation 630-518-9600.